Move Your Engineering Drawings Into the Electronic Age!
Take Advantage of the Latest Technologies
Graphic Sciences specializes in the scanning of engineering drawings, maps, paper documents and film. Our people, our processes and our emphasis on quality control set us apart from other scanning services. We adapt our scanning services to your needs: a single drawing or thousands... large drawings or small... whatever your requirements demand.
You can move from an environment that consists of thousands of paper drawings in dozens of cabinets that all have to be accessed manually to one of only a few CDs that give you a multitude of benefits. We can give you CDs that contain not only your scanned documents but also the search, view and print software you can use to access the drawings.
The process begins with scanning the drawings, and when you add electronic archiving, distribution, management and updating, it saves you and your company tremendous time and resources.
- Get faster retrievals
- Improve revision cycles
- Edit electronically
- Transform drawings into precise, complete & intelligent CAD models
- Save expensive space by eliminating drawing cabinets – typically 2,500 drawings (24”x26”) can be stored on just one CD
- Combine drawing with document scans to get a complete electronic record for applications such as Building Files and Planning
- TIFF – the most standard raster format
- PDF – a simple raster scan or can include OCR information that can be cut and pasted to other applications
- GIF – generally used for Internet applications
- JPEG – for color images
To get more specific information or contact us to get help with your particular document problems from the storage and digital conversion experts at Graphic Sciences call 1.800.397.6620. We can develop a solution to meet your needs.